All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when hide-and-seek turns into hide and DEEP? When Gilbert, everyone s favorite loveable great white shark, and his fishy friend Rita the remora get bored with their usual game, they decide to go over the edge of the reef and into the deep where it s dark and dangerous, and where Gilbert s mother warned them never to venture. Since Gilbert claims to be fearless, he and Rita dare to explore the unkwn depths of the sea. Charles Fuge s beautiful, mysterious illustrations glow with a sea-dappled light. He and author Jane Clarke have created an action-packed tale that transports readers on an exotic adventure.New in paperback.
- Author BiographyJane Clarke began writing poems and stories after she became a library assistant at Antwerp International School. She is now a full-time writer of books for children. Learn more about Jane Clarke at janeclarke.co.uk. She lives in Kent, England. Charles Fuge is an award-winning author and artist who has been writing and illustrating since 1988. Charles is the illustrator of the Kate Greenaway short-listed Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball by Vicki Churchill, and he won both the MacMillan Prize and the Mother Goose Award for his first book. His books include Gilbert the Great; Found You, Little Wombat!; It s a Monster Party; My Dad!; and I Know a Rhino, all published by Sterling. He lives in Dorset, England.
- Author(s)Charles Fuge,Jane Clarke
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.