CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionBringing new life to the world's oldest story, Yusef Komunyakaa and Chad Gracia have refashioned a classic Sumerian legend into a compelling verse play. In this ageless saga, Gilgamesh of Uruk, part god and part man, embarks on an other-worldly quest in search of immortality. This new version elaborates on the key themes of the story and weaves them into a vibrant and emotional new form. Wesleyan's edition of Gilgamesh is like other and will take its place among the most powerful and engaging interpretations of this timeless tale.
- Author BiographyYUSEF KOMUNYAKAA is a professor in the creative writing department at New York University. CHAD GRACIA is a theater producer and consultant. He has edited six verse plays and writes extensively on theater.
- Author(s)Chad Gracia,Yusef Komunyakaa
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.