Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDeleuze's writing is permeated with references to literature. Despite asserting that he was t a literary critic, Deleuze provides exhilarating and original interactions with texts. This study offers in-depth encounters between Deleuze's thought and the writers who fascinated him, demonstrating the productivity of a Deleuzian frame of reference.
- Author BiographyMARY BRYDEN is Professor of European Literature at Cardiff University, UK. She was previously Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Reading, and Co-Director of the Beckett International Foundation. Her extensive publications on Samuel Beckett and Gilles Deleuze include Samuel Beckett and the Idea of God, and the edited collection Deleuze and Religion.
- Author(s)Mary Bryden
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.