All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.71
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.12
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.14
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.95
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis audiobook bundle includes three best-selling thrillers from Gillian Flynn. Collectionincludes: Gone Girl, Dark Places, and Sharp Objects. Gone Girl (15 CDs, Unabridged): On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy Dunne s fifth wedding anniversary. Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick s clever and beautiful wife disappears from their rented McMansion on the Mississippi River. Husband-of-the-Year Nick isn t doing himself any favors with cringe-worthy daydreams about the slope and shape of his wife s head, but passages from Amy's diary reveal the alpha-girl perfectionist could have put anyone dangerously on edge. Under mounting pressure from the police and the media as well as Amy s fiercely doting parents the town golden boy parades an endless series of lies, deceits, and inappropriate behavior. Nick is oddly evasive, and he s definitely bitter but is he really a killer? With herrazor-sharp writing and trademark psychological insight, Gillian Flynn delivers a fast-paced, devilishly dark, and ingeniously plotted thriller that confirms her status as one of the hottest writers around. Dark Places (11 CDs, Unabridged): Libby Day was seven when her mother and two sisters were murdered in The Satan Sacrifice of Kinnakee, Kansas. As her family lay dying, little Libby fled their tiny farmhouse into the freezing January sw. She lost some fingers and toes, but she survived and famously testified that her fifteen-year-old brother, Ben, was the killer. Twenty-five years later, Ben sits in prison, and troubled Libby lives off the dregs of a trust created by well-wishers who ve long forgotten her. The Kill Club is a macabre secret society obsessed with torious crimes. When they locate Libby and pump her for details proof they hope may free Ben Libby hatches a plan to profit off her tragic history. For a fee, she ll reconnect with the players from that night and report her findings to the club . . . and maybe she ll admit her testimony wasn t so solid after all. Sharp Objects (8 CDs, Unabridged): WICKED above her hipbone, GIRL across her heart Words are like a road map to reporter Camille Preaker s troubled past. Fresh from a brief stay at a psych hospital, Camille s first assignment from the second-rate daily paper where she works brings her reluctantly back to her hometown to cover the murders of two preteen girls. NASTY on her kneecap, BABYDOLL on her legSince she left town eight years ago, Camille has hardly spoken to her neurotic, hypochondriac mother or to the half-sister she barely kws: a beautiful thirteen-year-old with an eerie grip on the town. Now, installed again in her family s Victorian mansion, Camille is haunted by the childhood tragedy she has spent her whole life trying to cut from her memory. HARMFUL on her wrist, WHORE on her ankleAs Camille works to uncover the truth about these violent crimes, she finds herself identifying with the young victims a bit too strongly. Clues keep leading to dead ends, forcing Camille to unravel the psychological puzzle of her own past to get at the story. Dogged by her own demons, Camille will have to confront what happened to her years before if she wants to survive this homecoming. With its taut, crafted writing, Sharp Objects is addictive, haunting, and unforgettable.
- Author BiographyGILLIAN FLYNN is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Gone Girl and the New York Times bestsellers Dark Places and Sharp Objects. A former writer and critic for Entertainment Weekly, her work has been published in 42 countries. She lives in Chicago with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Gillian Flynn
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight957 g
- Width131 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine99 mm
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.