All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionGemini have leapt from 2015 into 2016 with the foot on the accelerator. In many ways, you cant wait for 2016 to begin as you have plans and projects to put in motion, and you are eager to continue what you started in 2015. You feel as if your batteries are fully charged and your tank full; you are energetic and motivated. You feel dynamic and are on the offensive with ideas and optimism about the future. Attack is the best form of defence, and this is an ideal time to go for things holds barred. You should tackle obstacles head on, and use your initiative and drive to either circumvent or flatten opposition. GEMINI ASTROLOGY HOROSCOPE 2016 is HERE! Following the success of HOROSCOPE 2014 and 2015, Lazuli will again be releasing 12 astrology books: one for each star sign's horoscope for 2016. A big thank you to all the amazon buyers who supported me in 2014 and 2015. Are you looking in the mirror wondering what 2016 will hold? Do you feel at an important crossroads? Do you need direction or a kick start? Are you wondering 'what w' in terms of love and relationships? How are the Stars lining up for you in 2016? What opportunities can they supply the energy for? Popular resident astrologer of BBC WM Lisa Lazuli takes her straightening, down to earth approach to astrology from the air waves to the bookshelf with this insightful and motivational book. Includes a detailed yearly overview for Gemini, followed by monthly forecasts broken into love, life and career. A chatty, sincere read to help inspire, guide and alert you to the unique possibilities of your life on a practical, emotional and spiritual level. NOTE: These are monthly astrology horoscopes.
- Author(s)Lisa Lazuli
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Series TitleHoroscopes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.