All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionR to L (Japanese Style). After All, Your Enemy Yesterday Is Still Your Enemy TodayGin's Street Fighting Lessons Learned (Top 5)1. Frontal wedgies are extremely effective.2. Girls hit a lot harder the more incent they look (unless they are alien gorillas).3. Only morons start fights in the Ninja Bar. Yeah, only morons...4. Using a bazooka is cheating (but it sure settles things quickly).5. No one hits harder than Shinpachi's sister Otae when she's riled.
- Author BiographyHideaki Sorachi was born on May 25, 1979 and grew up in Hokkaido, Japan. His ongoing series, GIN TAMA, became a huge hit when it began running in the pages of Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump in 2004. A GIN TAMA animated series followed soon after, premiering on Japanese TV in April 2006. Sorachi made his manga debut with the one-shot story DANDELION, which is included in volume 1 of the GIN TAMA graphic novels.
- Author(s)Hideaki Sorachi
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication07/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleGin Tama
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hideaki Sorachi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.