All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the power of ginger! Ginger has long been celebrated for its ability to soothe an upset stomach, but its health-boosting properties don't stop there! Ginger for Health shows you how to use the plant in your daily health and beauty routine, from creating a nutritious detox smoothie to moisturizing dry hair to smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Featuring step-by-step instructions and plenty of helpful tips, this book offers 100 all-natural ginger solutions that help: * Increase metabolism and support weight loss* Boost the immune system and fight off disease* Treat unsightly blemishes, scars, and sunburns* Promote healthy skin, hair, and nailsThere's really thing ginger can't handle--from relieving headaches and arthritis pain to improving bone strength to treating dandruff and split ends--and all without the need for dangerous chemicals or costly procedures. With Ginger for Health, you'll discover all the benefits that a simple ginger root can bring.
- Author BiographyBritt Brandon is a Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer. She blogs about fitness and nutrition and is the author of many titles, including Apple Cider Vinegar for Health and Coconut Oil for Health. She uses ginger in many home remedies.
- Author(s)Britt Brandon
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight167 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.