All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Truman Elementary Troublemakers are a bad bunch. Especially these three: Cap'n Catastrophe, Destructo Dude, and Make-My-Day May. But they are match for Ginny Louise, the new hedgehog in school. Her unwavering cheerfulness in the face of their bullying will make young readers holler with glee. Full of rhymes, wordplay, and comic misunderstanding, this book will lend itself well to reading aloud as well as discussions about peer dynamics.
- Author BiographyTammi Sauer (www.tammisauer.com) grew up on a farm and graduated from Kansas State University with a B.S. in Elementary Education. She has ten kid-friendly picture books to her credit, including Nugget & Fang, Me Want Pet! and Oh, Nuts!. In addition to being a writer, she has taught summer school, pre-kindergarten, and the middle school electives Creative Writing and Storytelling; she also spent two years serving as a library media specialist. Tammi lives in Edmond, Oklahoma with her husband, son, and daughter. Lynn Munsinger has introduced several beloved characters to children over her long career, e.g. Tacky the Penguin and Wodney Wat. Among her many hits she created a line of best-selling books with Laura Numeroff that began with What Mommies Do Best/What Daddies Do Best. She divides her time between Killington, Vermont and Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Tammi Sauer
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width231 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynn Munsinger
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.