Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionDid you ever wonder if there was more to life, if you were meant to do something different or something more than what you're doing today? Have you wondered what your unique gifts, skills and abilities are and how to put them to use? Through real-life examples we'll look at how to take challenges, set-backs and misfortune and turn them into abundant opportunities to live a Girmous, Outrageous, Audacious Life! What's your GOAL? Together we will uncover your unique gifts, skills and abilities. While identifying your special gifts, skills and abilities we will look at setting girmous goals, walking with outrageous enthusiasm, audaciously breaking through your fears all while living in a fulfilling circle of influence. Included in this book are tools such as goal sheets, daily inspiration tear-outs, circle of influence worksheets and a gifts, skills and abilities worksheet to help you achieve your girmous, outrageous, audacious life, one step at a time. It is my sincere hope that you are encouraged as you unfold your true potential over these next several pages. This is your time to shine, so let's start to think big, pray bold and plan smart. I can't wait to embark together and experience the girmous, outrageous, audacious life that awaits you!
- Author BiographySamantha Murchek is an author, facilitator, coach and speaker who brings enthusiasm, genuine caring and positive thinking to help others achieve their best. Samantha shares her deeply rooted faith, her personal stories and unique perspective for helping others embrace their own special gifts, ignite their confidence and learn how to achieve more than they could ever dream or imagine! Samantha grew up in Wisconsin and began setting ginormous goals as early as 20 years young as she packed up her belongings and moved to Las Vegas. She jokes about becoming a show girl in Vegas but truth be told she began her career in hospitality and tourism. Later she moved to Texas and began her career in training, advertising, marketing, sales and event planning. Samantha graduated Magna Cum Laude from Dallas Baptist University and spent the past fourteen years within one of the largest direct sales companies facilitating Special Events, Sales Education and Sales Development. Samantha lives in the Dallas / Fort Worth area with Ron Murchek, her husband and partner in life. They are both devout Christians who lovingly share their faith and abundance of God's blessings and they are active in the community, church and special events. Wherever she goes, Samantha Murchek champions positive change, motivates and mentors. She is a ray of sunshine and an inspiration to thousands of people. Share Samantha's God-directed guide for: Ginormous, Outrageous, Audacious Living !
- Author(s)Samantha Murchek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPeggy Davidson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.