All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Gi on his trip to the islands of Sicily and Sardinia on a journey of discovery of authentic and delicious Italian food. Delving into the gastromic history of these islands he will uncover the signature dishes, and secret recipes that encapsulate Sicily and Sardinia and their people. With over 100 mouth-watering recipes - using fresh ingredients and regional specialities - GINO'S ISLAND SECRETS will reveal the culinary secrets of these Mediterranean islands.
- Author BiographyBorn in Torre del Greco, Naples, in southern Italy, Gino inherited his grandfather's love of cooking and studied at the Luigi de Medici Catering College. Gino appears regularly on TV, most recently in Gino's Italian Escape and Let's Do Lunch with Gino and Mel, and as a resident chef on ITV's This Morning.
- Author(s)Gino D'Acampo
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight1010 g
- Width196 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.