All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday is the day Danielle is going to find out her sister is a complete bitch. Danielle lives a quiet life until she arrives from work one day, and her young sister Sarah is wrapped around naked with Danielle's boyfriend on her couch. Straight out of rehab, Sarah wants to re-start her life but goes all the wrong way about it. Slowly she slides back into addiction and effects everyone around her. Danielle must choose to help Sarah and let her go forever.
- Author BiographyAMY ABELLI is an Australian writer of Irish and Italian ancestry. She lives in Melbourne, Australia with her girlfriend, a fine art photographer. She is the author of The Girlfriend - a girl who loves a girl. This is her second novel.
- Author(s)Amy Abelli
- PublisherLake Ozark Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Ozark Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.