All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionHere in one book, each woman will find a voice; each woman will find a recipe. Cathy's fights with food are legendary. She battles the bag of chips, the last piece of cake, the chocolate that calls her name. Now, in this delightful cookbook, the creative cartoon figure finally puts her fondness for food to work for the benefit of all womankind. It's all about Girl Food ! Co-authored by cartoonist Cathy Guisewite and food writer Barbara Albright, Girl Food dishes up recipes in ways women really think about eating. Five categories--from Romance Food to Swimsuit Food to Consolation Food--contain taste-tempting recipes for all occasions. Whether the reader's trying to woo or she's ruing the day she ever met him, Girl Food serves up just the right kind of urishment, with a dash of Cathy's special humor. Consider these tasty morsels: * He Actually Believed Me When I Said I Could Cook Seduction Steak With Portobello Mushrooms * Why Did I Volunteer To Bring Something Party Pasta Salad * The Proposal Is Due; I Lost The File; I'm Staying Home Chicken Soup All of Girl Food 's eighty recipes were developed by Albright, a registered dietitian, former editor-in-chief of Chocolatier Magazine, and author of numerous best-selling books on baking. Cathy--who personally tested every recipe--appears throughout the book, giving bonafide fans a chance to cook and commiserate with one of their favorite food friends.
- Author BiographyCathy Guisewite launched Cathy in newspapers in 1976, becoming one of the few female cartoonists to hit the daily strip Big Time. Cathy Guisewite's many awards include a 1993 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year and an Emmy for Outstanding Animated Program for her CBS Cathy special.
- Author(s)Barbara Albright,Cathy Guisewite
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.