Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Green, author of the best-sellers Second Chance and Straight Talking , examines love, friendships and their limits in her moving and entertaining vel Girl Friday . Since her divorce a year ago, Kit Hargrove feels she has finally got her life back on track. Gone is the lonely Wall Street widow she used to be, and in her place is a happier, more fulfilled woman, with a new job she loves - working for uberfamous velist Robert McClore - a small but cosy new home with her children, and the beginnings of a tentative friendship with her exhusband. She even has time for yoga classes with her new best friend Tracy. The only thing missing is a man. And when Tracy introduces her to Steve - charming, romantic and attentive - Kit wonders if he could be the final piece of the jigsaw. But Kit doesn't kw that Tracy is hiding a secret, one that could destroy their friendship, her happiness with Steve, even her new life. Torn between suspicion and love, Kit doesn't kw which way to turn. For there are some betrayals that a friendship can't survive...Praise for Jane Green A densely plotted brew of love and mistakes. ( The Times ). Green keeps us transfixed until the very last word. ( Heat ). Bestselling author Jane Green has captured the imaginations of readers in the UK and the US with her frank and funny approach to those day-to-day issues that affect women everywhere. Other titles also published by Penguin include The Other Woman , Jemima J. , Babyville , The Love Verb (published as Promises to Keep in the USA), Life Swap (Swapping Lives) , The Patchwork Marriage (Ather Piece of My Heart) , Spellbound (To Have and to Hold) , The Beach House , Mr. Maybe , and Bookends . Girl Friday is published in the USA as Dune Road .
- Author BiographyJane Green is the Number One bestselling author of fourteen novels: Straight Talking, Jemima J, Mr Maybe,Bookends, Babyville, Spellbound, The Other Woman, Life Swap, Second Chance, The Beach House, Girl Friday, The Love Verb, The Patchwork Marriage and The Accidental Husband. Jane and her husband live in Connecticut with their blended family of six children.
- Author(s)Jane Green
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight278 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.