Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Silent Scream!* Kass Kennedy is body's idol. She does forget the lyrics. She's t a gleek. The x factor? Not her! Read her lips: She has the right to remain silent. Just try telling that to her dad. Because he's totally lost it this time, demanding Kass audition for a TV talent show. Which would be slightly less than death-by-embarrassment if Kass could (duh!) actually sing. And if even the smallest part of her craved the spotlight. Stardom is her dad's dream, t hers. But he's so fragile, she's afraid he just might crack if she doesn't go through with his latest, craziest plan. Not helping: Her hopelessly MIA mom. The budding criminal mastermind also kwn as her kid brother. And amateur shrink Izzy and used-to-be-sweet Char, who've gone all frenemies over a boy in brown boots. (Don't ask.) It's only rock n' roll? If only! Inside, Kass is screaming, but one is listening. How loud does a girl have to shout to be heard?
- Author BiographyEMILY GALE's nickname as a child was Kojak (for younger readers, that is a 1970s television show about a big bald man who sucked lollipops and solved crimes and said, Who loves ya, baby? a lot). Emily is scared of chickens, but not of spiders. Visit her at www.emilygale.co.uk and follow her on Twitter @EmilyGale.
- Author(s)Emily Gale
- PublisherChicken House
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken House
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.