All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheyenne, a blind sixteen year-old, is kidnapped and held for ransom; she must outwit her captors to get out alive. Sixteen year-old Cheyenne Wilder is sleeping in the back of a car while her mom fills her prescription at the pharmacy. Before Cheyenne realizes what's happening, their car is being stolen--with her inside! Griffin hadn't meant to kidnap Cheyenne, all he needed to do was steal a car for the others. But once Griffin's dad finds out that Cheyenne's father is the president of a powerful corporation, everything changes--w there's a reason to keep her. What Griffin doesn't kw is that Cheyenne is t only sick with pneumonia, she is blind. How will Cheyenne survive this nightmare, and if she does, at what price?Prepare yourself for a fast-paced and hard-edged thriller full of nail-biting suspense.
- Author BiographyApril Henry is the New York Times bestselling author of many acclaimed mysteries for adults and young adults, including the YA novel The Night She Disappeared and the thriller Face of Betrayal, co-authored with Lis Wiehl. She lives in Oregon.
- Author(s)April Henry
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.