Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe extraordinary and moving story of Paula Mendershohn-Becker told from the fictionalised perspective of her daughter Mathilde. Deunced as degenerate by the Nazis, after her death, Sue Hubbard has drawn on Becker's diaries and paintings to bring to life the artist's intense relationship with the poet Rilke and her struggle to find a balance between being a painter, wife and mother.
- Author(s)Sue Hubbard
- PublisherCinnamon Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBlaenau Ffestiniog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinnamon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.