About this product
- DescriptionAs GOTY 2014 rehearses her ballet routine for The Nutcracker, she wonders if she'll ever master her pirouettes, especially with her classmate Renata pointing out her every mistake. She tries focusing on the other parts of the production she enjoys: exploring the costume and props room and helping out with costumes for some of the younger dancers. But when Jade, her big sister who also attends Anna Hart School of the Arts, becomes moody and withdrawn, GOTY 2014 taps into her design skills to try to find a solution for Jade. In the meantime, can GOTY 2014 find the confidence to tune out Renata and perfect her own performance, too?
- Author(s)Laurence Yep
- PublisherAmerican Girl Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Girl Publishing Inc
- Weight281 g
- Width155 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Kmet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.