All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionGirlTalk/GodTalk offers a refreshing exploration of the faith lives of adolescent girls and shows how they think about, experience, and express spiritual and religious meanings in their lives. The book also explores the important role mothers, fathers and other parenting adults play in shaping that faith. As Joyce Ann Mercer explains, religion and faith can hold things together for girls as they move between the childhood self, the person they are in the present, and the adult self that is beginning to develop.
- Author BiographyJoyce Ann Mercer teaches practical theology at the Virginia Theological Seminary and has more than twenty years of experience as a pastor and clinical social worker.
- Author(s)Joyce Ann Mercer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.