Girls' Gorgeous World by Ann Kronheimer, Lauren Doughty, Louise Anglicas, Beth Gunnell, Hannah Davies, Rachel Cloyne (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful new book in Buster's colouring, drawing and doodling range. From flamingoes, fans and Flamenco dresses to paisley patterns and pretty petals, this book is full of gorgeous things to create and complete. With illustrations by Buster favourites including Ann Kronheimer and Beth Gunnell plus exciting new artists, each page is partially coloured and will inspire budding artists to produce their own colourful creations.
- Author BiographyBeth Gunnell (Author) Based in the Midlands, Beth lives her childhood daydreams of drawing all day long and works as a freelance designer. Since 2003, as well as illustrating beautiful patterns for colouring books, Beth has been creating artwork for a range of products, from babywear to chocolate boxes, greetings cards to textiles. Beth enjoys the variety of her work and has a passion for sweet characters and all things pretty! @BGunnellDesign Rachel Cloyne (Author) Rachel Cloyne has worked as a freelance illustrator since graduating from Brighton University with a degree in Illustration. During this time she has produced a variety of published work ranging from educational pieces to children's pop- up books. She has an eye for patterns and is inspired by nature, architecture and an eclectic mix of design influences. She seamlessly combines ink and computer techniques to create unique and dynamic images which inspire the imagination and demand a closer look. Her clients include Tango Books, Starshine Music and Buster Books. Her most recent title includes 'Snow White and Rose Red' published by Tango Books in 2012. Rachel's work also features in the 'Girls Gorgeous World' Doodling and Colouring book;out later this year- published by Buster Books. Louise Anglicas (Author) Louise Anglicas is an English based illustrator specialising in childrens illustration and greeting card design, as well as ceramics, wall art and housewares design too. Louise was born in Manchester in 1973 where she grew up, but now lives just down the road in the heart of The Potteries, Staffordshire with her partner and two young daughters. From an early age, the artistic tendencies were evident. Never without felt tips and pencil crayons in hand, illustrating anything from school fete posters, to a picture bingo travel version, to entertain her sisters on the long road trips to summer holidays in North Wales! She went on to study at Staffordshire University, where she graduated with a degree in Ceramics and Surface Pattern Design, so naturally, started her career working as an in-house designer for a local long established ceramic manufacturer. One of her main achievements here, was being instrumental in securing the Harry Potter license; working on the creative bid and snatching it from the clutches of much larger big name companies in the pottery industry! It was a great experience to learn the ropes of a fast paced industry entrenched in trends, pattern and colour and enabled Louise to combine her love of creating pattern, detail, and textures with the fabulous versatility of design produced through the technology of Mac computers! Being established as a freelancer designer for many years since, and after having had two lovely daughters, Louise has naturally ventured into to the wonderful world of childrens illustration, where her love of pattern and design is being applied anew. It's a fabulous area and new challenge that she relishes, and hopes to expand on and improve in for many years to come. It is a career that is forever rewarding and challenging, and she feels very lucky to be able to do this for a living! Ann Kronheimer (Author) Ann Kronheimer was born and brought up in Primrose Hill in London. She studied Fine Art at Hornsey School of Art but turned to illustration on leaving. In the early years she subsidised her career with gardening and working in a cinema. Now, she is lucky enough to spend her days drawing in a studio overlooking the garden of her home in Hackney. She has illustrated books by authors such as Dick King-Smith, Linda Chapman and Herbie Brennan and worked for publishers including Puffin, Ladybird and Buster Books. Hannah Davies (Author) Hannah Davies is an award-winning Welsh based freelance designer and illustrator. She is a fine-detail Surface Pattern Design specialist who draws on her love of nature for inspiration, producing intricate work rich in texture and colour. Combining illustrations and pattern
- Author(s)Ann Kronheimer,Beth Gunnell,Hannah Davies,Lauren Doughty,Louise Anglicas,Rachel Cloyne
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katy Jackson,Ann Kronheimer,Hannah Davies,Lauren Doughty
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.