All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Girl's Guide to Basic Survival is every girl's essential reference guide of all those things your mother never taught you - or that you chose t to listen to. It's a practical hands-on, down-to-earth guide focusing on those every day household problems and challenges that you are likely to encounter in real life, and it is full of tips and advice to help you keep your house (and you) from falling down around you. Step-by step instructions are enhanced, wherever necessary, by illustrations, so you can see exactly how to do it.
- Author BiographySarah Johannesen was an unusual kid who loved to read old books on household hints and tips, played with buttons and spent time with a gran who had a make do and mend approach to household management. Sarah is the voice behind 'Ask Sarah' a website dedicated to making, creating and managing everything to do with the home. Since her blog began in 2010, Sarah has a growing following, who turn to her for advice when all else fails. Her common sense wisdom is dispensed with humour, kindness making this book a pleasure to read.
- Author(s)Sarah Johannesen
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width184 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.