All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionYou've heard it all before: Get good grades. Keep your room clean. Wear the right clothes. Try new extracurricular activities. And why don't you have a boyfriend? All these demands can be mind-boggling! What's a girl to do? Girls Inc. Presents: You're Amazing! is a guide to help you deal with the amount of pressure you endure to be perfect. In this fun and enthusiastic, t-your-mother's book, you'll get advice on t-so-easy topics, including how to:* Deal with stereotypes and cliques* Figure out the best way to balance school and a social life* Navigate the crushes and dating world* Find a place in your family Packed with guidance from older teens, female role models, and activities from Girls Inc., this fun to read book is truly a guide to being your very best-and happiest-self.
- Author BiographyClaire Mysko (New York) is the former Assistant director of Communications at Girls Inc. and is a freelance writer and consultant. She has appeared on television shows including 20/20 and Inside Edition, and has written on self esteem issues for publications such as YM, Girls' Life, and PBSKids.org. Ms. Mysko holds a Master's degree in gender studies from New School University.
- Author(s)Claire Mysko
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.