All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year-old Shay Summers is trying to cope with the death of her father, being overweight, and threats from a girl bully in school. When she falls in love with Blake, a mysterious boy online, insecure Shay doesn't want to tell him who she is. But with the help of her two best friends, as well as an assist by Kermit and Miss Piggy, ultimately Shay and Blake s love prevails. Girls Like Me is a fun and fresh poetic take on teen angst, social media and online anymity, and high school romance.
- Author(s)Lola Stvil
- PublisherHmh Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHmh Books for Young Readers
- Weight431 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.