Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionQuincy and Biddy are both graduates of their high schools special ed program, but they couldn't be more different. When they're thrown togetheras roommates in their first real world apartment, it initially seems to be an uneasy fit. But the two of them realize that they might have more incommon than they thought and more important, that they might be able to help each other move forward. Hard-hitting and compassionate, Girls Like Us is a story about growing up in a world that can be cruel and finding the strength and the support to carry on.
- Author BiographyGail Giles is the author of several books for young adults, including Shattering Glass, What Happened to Cass McBride?, and Right Behind You. She lives near Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Gail Giles
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.