Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGirlfriends are each other's human wonder bras - uplifting, supportive and making each other look bigger and better. He's coming at seven. He promised. Handle it. Act rmal. It's your personality he's hot for, you tell yourself as you pumice toes, steam blackheads, razor pits, apply lip bleach and an organic face pack consisting of cucumber, honey, yoghurt and egg whites. The seven friends who get together for a girls' night out believe there are only two things wrong with men: everything they say and everything they do. Rowena has run away to a commune to 'find herself' (but by that time, will there be anybody home?); 'The Sushi Sisters' are trying to find fame as street singers; and, Soula is trying to find a man who doesn't think mogamy is something you make dining room tables out of (does the teething ring in her boyfriend's pocket mean that he's married?). In these hilarious tales of sun, sex and surf, Down Under Kathy Lette reveals what women really say when men aren't around.
- Author BiographyKathy Lette divides her time between being a full time writer, demented mother (now there's a tautology) and trying to find a shopping trolley that doesn't have a clubbed wheel. Kathy first achieved succes de scandale as a teenager with the novel Puberty Blues, now a major motion picture. After several years as a singer with the Salami Sisters and a newspaper columnist in Sydney and New York (collected in the book Hit and Ms) and as a television sitcom writer for Columbia Pictures in Los Angeles, her novels, Puberty Blues (1979) Girls Night Out (1988), The Llama Parlour (1991), Foetal Attraction (1993), Mad Cows (1996), Altar Ego (1988), Nip'n'Tuck (2001), Dead Sexy (2003) and How To Kill Your Husband (and other handy household hints) (2006) became international best-sellers. Kathy Lette's plays include Grommits, Wet Dreams, Perfect Mismatch and I'm So Happy For You I Really Am. She lives in London with her husband and two children and has just finished a stint as writer in Residence at London's Savoy Hotel.
- Author(s)Kathy Lette
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.