Girl's World: Twenty Pretty Sewing Projects to Make for Little Girls by Jennifer Paganelli (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Paganelli is the designer of one of the most popular fabric lines in the crafting marketplace. In this, her first book, she presents twenty adorable sewing projects to make for little girls-frilly dresses, ruffled pillows, bed capies, stuffed animals, and more!
- Author BiographyJennifer Paganelli is the creator of Sis Boom fabrics. From 2005-2009 shs created eight distinct fabric lines with over 200 skus with Freespirit and she recently created a line for Sunbrella fabrics. She also has a line of scrapbook paper for Daisy D's, the largest scrapbook manufacturer in the US. Her papers are sold in hundreds of stores including Hobby Lobby and Michael's. Her media coverage in lifestyle magazines includes editorials in Country Living, Ladies Home Journal, Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, and more. http://jenniferpaganelli.typepad.com/
- Author(s)Jennifer Paganelli
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note45 how-to illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.