All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen love goes wrong, what next? An educated woman, Carlena Pellhouse, marries her best friend, but w he wants her dead. In a small Florida town eccentric women befriend her. She will do the unthinkable to save her life because she's a woman who will t surrender. This book is a tribute to women and their friendships, full of mystery and humor.
- Author BiographyT Cat Taylor is a Florida native, graduated from Florida Atlantic University. She taught high school and college English for seventeen years. Currently retired and living in south Florida, she has two adult sons. She's working on the next novel in the series.
- Author(s)T Cat Taylor
- PublisherShell Road Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Road Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.