All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica in 1775 was on the verge of revolution - or, more likely, disastrous defeat. After England's King George sent hundreds of ships to bottle up American harbours and prey on American shipping, John Adams of Massachusetts proposed a bold solution: The Continental Congress should raise a navy. Meticulously researched and masterfully told, this is the definitive history of the American Navy during the Revolutionary War.
- Author BiographyTim McGrath is the author of the critically-acclaimed biography John Barry: An American Hero in the Age of Sail and the award-winning Give Me a Fast Ship.An avid sailor, McGrath has published articles in Naval History magazine. He lives outside Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Tim McGrath
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.