All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionCaitlin and David have much in common. They're the same age, they go to the same school, they're both in the school play. And each of them is watching their family fall apart. Ages 13+.
- Author BiographyBill Condon's young adult novels, DOGS (2001) and NO WORRIES (2005) were Honour Books in the Children's Book Council Book of the Year Awards. NO WORRIES was also short listed for the Ethel Turner Prize in the 2005 NSW Premier's Literary Awards. DAREDEVILS made the long-list in the inaugural Inky Awards, Australia's first teenage choice awards. GIVE ME TRUTH is Bill's most recent young adult novel for Woolshed Press. Before devoting himself to novels, Bill had a long and successful career as a writer of short stories, plays and poetry for young people. His work encompasses many genres and he has close to one hundred titles to his credit. He lives on the south coast of New South Wales with his wife, the well known children's author Di (Dianne) Bates.
- Author(s)Bill Condon
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight144 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.