Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionSince the depression-related suicide of her son Daniel in 2009, author and journalist Lynn Keane has dedicated her life to sharing her family's story, educating about the underlying causes of depression and the importance of treating mental illness. Give Sorrow Words stands as a testament to the raw beauty of family experience and offers hope that we are able to survive even when the worst has happened. Lynn Keane's memoir will enlighten and present readers with an honest portrait of family in crisis.
- Author(s)Lynn Keane
- PublisherStarburst Digital Rights International Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintStarburst Digital Rights International Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.