All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionArthur Blake, Pastor of Parkville United Methodist Church, has to deal with the aftereffects of a traumatic communion incident. He works to assist the authorities in investigating the cause while doing his best to convince members of the congregation that it is safe to return to church. Working with the police and federal agencies, he discovers that the terror of the initial event is mir compared with the potential chaotic impact of future disasters being planned by the perpetrator. Arthur works closely in the investigative process with Parkville Police Chief Bobby Andrews, County Medical Examiner Irma Custis, plus the married team of Penny and Joe Gonzalez, principal agents for a covert government agency. Together, they seek to unmask the shadowy culprit and decipher his plans before he can achieve his objectives. Formerly homeless veterans become an adjunct to the church community and contribute many valuable insights. The investigation is interwoven with several successful and failed romances that affect the final outcome.
- Author BiographyRichard Davidson is the author of the self-help guidebook: DECISION TIME! Better Decisions for a Better Life. He has written The Lord's Prayer Mystery Series: Lead Us Not into Temptation (I); Give Us this Day Our Daily Bread (II); Forgive Us Our Trespasses (III); Thy Will Be Done (IV); Deliver Us from Evil (V). He is the editor of: Overcoming: An Anthology by the Writers of OCWW. He is Past President of Off-Campus Writers' Workshop, the oldest ongoing writers' group in the U.S. and the founder of the ReadWorthy Books Book Review Blog. Mr. Davidson is a Certified Lay Servant Speaker in the United Methodist Church and an Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineer.
- Author(s)Richard Davidson
- PublisherRadmar Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRadmar Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.