About this product
- DescriptionMargaret Wise Brown once observed, To write well for children, one must love the things that children love. And write well for children she did -- with a deep love for and a keen perception of all things great and small in the world around us. Collected here for the first time are twenty-four of Margaret Wise Brown's children's poems, which range in subject from jig-dancing pigs and the wild sound of the wind to the colors of a summer day and the joy of giving oneself to the rain. With a foreword by ted children's literature scholar and Brown biographer Leonard S. Marcus, and illustrated with vibrant and sensitive paintings by Teri L. Weidner, Give Yourself to the Rain is a precious gift to be shared among children and adults everywhere.
- Author(s)Margaret Wise Brown
- PublisherMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Teri Weidner
- Format DetailsPicture book,Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.