Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Angel of Generosity loves giving gifts to his friends, especially when he gets a gift in return. And he loves helping children, as long as he earns ather feather for his wings. He's still learning what giving is all about when he meets a little girl named Dinah who needs his help. Dinah likes to give gifts, too. And she really likes to get nice things for herself. But her family doesn't have a lot of money, and she wants things they can't afford -- sometimes she even wants those things badly eugh to take what doesn't belong to her. It's up to the Little Angel of Generosity to show her that it's t what you have, but what you give that counts.
- Author BiographyDonna Jo Napoli is the acclaimed and award-winning author of many novels, both fantasies and contemporary stories. She won the Golden Kite Award for Stones in Water in 1997. Her novel Zel was named an American Bookseller Pick of the Lists, a Publishers Weekly Best Book, a Bulletin Blue Ribbon, and a School Library Journal Best Book, and a number of her novels have been selected as ALA Best Books. She is a professor of linguistics at Swarthmore College in Pennsylvania, where she lives with her husband. Visit her at DonnaJoNapoli.com.
- Author(s)Donna Jo Napoli
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAngelwings
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doron Ben-Ami,Lauren Klementz-Harte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.