All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionMuch anticipated in poetry circles, this debut poetry collection by the well-kwn younger poet and critic rises to the occasion, at once bold and tender, experimental and clear. Jean Valentine writes: New consciousnesses shine here in delicate, angry, ecstatic, funny, heartbroken play: the forked lightning of true poetry.
- Author BiographyARIELLE GREENBERG was born in Columbus, Ohio in 1972. She subsequently lived in the cities, suburbs and small towns of New York State and in Haifa, Israel (from 1987 to 1988). She was educated at a Hebrew day school, public high school, SUNY/Purchase College and Syracuse University. In the early 90s, she was the publisher of William Wants a Doll, a pop culture zine; her essays and reviews on literature and art currently appear in Rain Taxi, the Electronic Poetry Review, Women's Studies and other journals. She is the grateful recipient of a Saltonstall Individual Artist's Grant and a MacDowell Colony fellowship and serves on the editorial board of How2: an Online Journal of Innovative Women's Poetics. She lives in Chicago and teaches at Columbia college.
- Author(s)Arielle Greenberg
- PublisherWave Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWave Books
- Weight157 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.