All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionJesus said more about money than just about any other topic. Clearly, it is an important issue--and a touchy one! Deep down, we kw it is t a matter of what we earn but how we manage what we earn that shows our ultimate priorities. Giving demonstrates how good stewardship is more than a responsibility--it's an adventure. As you study the connection between your wallet and your heart, you'll learn how money management is a powerful tool for shaping your character. You'll discover how giving is as much a part of spiritual growth as prayer and Bible study. And you'll learn about the rewards of cultivating wise financial habits and a generous heart. Above all, you'll find out how a lifestyle of giving reflects the heart of God, who freely gives his best to you. Leader's guide included! Giving group sessions are: Money: Why Is It So Important to God? The Open Hands of God Tithing: A Training Exercise for the Heart Behind the Scenes of Debt What Is a Biblical Lifestyle? Cultivating a Heart of Compassion The Chance of a Lifetime
- Author BiographyJohn Ortberg is a teaching pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park. He is the best-selling author of Everybody's Normal Till You Get to Know Them, If You Want to walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat, Love Beyond Reason, and Old Testament Challenge. He has written for Christianity Today and is a frequent contributor to Leadership Journal. Es pastor docente de Willow Creek Community en South Barrington, Illinois. Es autor de los exitos de libreria Si quieres caminar sobre las aguas, tienes que salir de la barca y Mas alla de la razon. Ha escrito para Christianos hoy es un contribuyente frecuente para Leadership Journal. Judson Poling works with small group ministries at Willow Creek. He is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
- PrizesRunner-up for Christian Book Award 2001.
- Author(s)John Ortberg,Judson Poling,Laurie Pederson
- Date of Publication18/08/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePursuing Spiritual Transformation S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight197 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.