All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches readers how to cultivate self-acceptance and strengthen self- esteem to allow them to better assist, support and serve the people they love.
- Author BiographyIyanla VanzantIyanla Vanzant has more than 8 million books in print. She is the author of five New York Times bestsellers including Yesterday I Cried (Fireside, 2000), One Day My Soul Just Opened Up (Fireside, 1998) and In the Meantime (Fireside, 1999). Iyanla Vanzant appears frequently on television and radio shows, including a recurring guest spot on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Running Time90
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.