All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the preliminary report on the Ancient Egypt Research Associates 2004 field season. The volume covers the 2004 season of clearing and mapping on the 4th Dynasty settlement at the Lost City of the Pyramids (Heit el-Ghurob [HeG] site) on the Giza Plateau. The work at the HeG site encompasses: excavations rth of the Wall of the Crow; in the area East of the Galleries; within the Royal Administration Building; and, in the Eastern Town, the Western Dump, and areas around the Abu Hol Soccer Field.
- Author(s)Ana Tavares,Mark Lehner,Mohsen Kamel
- PublisherAncient Egypt Research Associates
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- Series TitleGiza Occasional Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAncient Egypt Research Associates
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.