Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Tom on an incredible treasure hunt through time and battle history's mightiest warriors. The first book in a new time-travelling series - perfect for fans of Beast Quest. When ten-year-old Tom accidentally smashes a statue in a museum he releases Isis, a young Egyptian mummy who has been imprisoned for thousands of years. To break an ancient curse, the duo must travel back in time to find six hidden amulets - battling Gladiators, Knights, Greeks, Vikings, Pirates and Egyptian Warriors!On Tom and Isis's first adventure they arrive in Ancient Rome. To find the amulet they will have to fight the fiercest gladiator who ever lived!FREE collectable Gaming Cards and fascinating facts with every book!
- Author BiographyChris Blake lives in the South West, not far from Tintagel Castle, rumoured to be the home of King Arthur. Ever since he was a little boy Chris has always dreamed about travelling through time. He likes watching Doctor Who and looks forward to the day that time-travel is possible as he'd love to visit all the places in his books. In the meantime Chris will keep writing his own adventures. Chris has an old black cat called Merlin.
- Author(s)Chris Blake
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTime Hunters
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.