Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrated nightlife photographer Patrick McMullan has filled the pages of magazines around the globe with his pictures of the high life in New York City and elsewhere for over 30 years. He has captured the grand dames of sophisticated society, flirty, newly famous actresses and models and those glorious creatures who simply inhabit the night, the names go on and on, one more famous than the next. And there is photographer who these glamour girls prefer more than McMullan.This stunning book, printed to the highest quality and bound in a puffy printed fabric, is the largest collection of images by McMullan ever published. Showcasing women from around the world in over 1,000 colour photographs spanning McMullan's entire career, it opens a window onto a world most of only see from afar.Comments from a wide range of fashion editors, columnists, designers, socialites, models and the rich and famous accompany the pictures.Among the women pictured are: Elizabeth Hurley, Halle Berry, Uma Thurman, Donatella Versace, Madonna, Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Nicole Kidman and Angelina Jolie.
- Author BiographyPatrick McMullan was born in New York and raised in Huntington, Long Island. Educated at New York University. The premiere nightlife photographer in New York City, McMullan's work appears regularly in his weekly New York Magazine column, 'Party Lines'. He is also a contributing editor at Vanity Fair. His photography has been featured in publications such as the New York Times Magazine and Vogue, and in international editions of Harper's Bazaar, Details, Tatler and Out, to name a few. McMullan's editorial works include recent stories in Details and Paper.
- PublisherPMC Publishing
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPMC Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/12/2009
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl1000 / bw / tt1000 photographs
- Weight2400 g
- Width248 mm
- Height368 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Photographs byPatrick McMullan
- Introduction byAmy Fine Collins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.