Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionGlamour Puss is a warm and fuzzy tale of a tiny kitten and her mom struggling on the streets of a big city. Though they are alley cats, the kitten has dreams of living the glamorous life. Suddenly, the kitten faces life on her own and must rely on her cat skills in order to survive. While chasing her dream, she steps into the world of fashion, soon to discover she would be on the catwalk towards a new life. This heart-warming story of felines and fashion teaches the importance of independence, confidence, self-esteem, and most of all, never giving up on chasing your dreams!
- Author BiographyMickey Linder is a self-taught mixed media artist living in California, although she was born and raised in Kansas. She grew up as a free-spirited child who had a passion for animals and art. The death of her father, when she was seventeen, inspired in her a spiritual quest to discover her true calling. In her mid-twenties, she grew restless and finally moved away from the Midwest and moved around a lot. She met many talented artists along the way and was inspired by the many works she saw. Finally, after working for years in the conventional world she took the leap of faith and moved to CA to pursue her dream of becoming a successful, full-time, professional artist. Her eclectic style is a unique mix of bohemian, flirty fantasy, glamorous elegance, with a touch of whimsy. She has created various works of art while working with many mediums over the years which include acrylics, watercolors, wood, beads, photography, children's books and illustrations. To me, art is the deepest expression of prayer. It's profoundly therapeutic and gives us permission to free one's soul from the bondage of the rigid, routine, mundane world most call reality. Imagination is the first step in creating the reality of your dreams. It's up to us to solve the riddles, connect the dots, and unlock the secrets to one's own soul and to creatively express and discover who we truly are. She hopes her artwork will enchant and inspire all those who see it and help encourage others to follow their hearts and pursue their dreams. And remember...always, always be kind to animals.
- Author(s)Mickey Linder
- PublisherLucky Bat Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucky Bat Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.