All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJane and David Vincent, both glamourists of some repute, are enjoying a blissful honeymoon on the continent when their romantic getaway goes horribly awry. They are in Belgium when they learn that Napoleon Bonaparte, the deposed emperor, has fled from exile throwing Europe into turmoil. Suddenly Jane and David find themselves in great danger, with easy way back home to England, possibility of rescue from abroad, and real way to tell friend from foe. When David is taken prisoner, Jane determines to put herself at risk, using her most cunning, strongest magic to save her beloved, herself, and their unborn child from harm...
- Author BiographyMary Robinette Kowal is an author, professional puppeteer and voice actor. Mary currently lives in Chicago, Illinois. Visit www.maryrobinettekowal.com for more information about her fiction and her puppetry.
- Author(s)Mary Robinette Kowal
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Glamourist Histories
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight210 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.