All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe proven Glann Guide is a user-friendly study aid to use throughout the semester as a great supplement to (or substitute for) classroom lecture. Topics are broken down into manageable pieces and are explained in a conversational tone. Chapters are interspersed with hypotheticals like those posed in the classroom that include analysis of answers to ensure thorough understanding. Additionally, The Closer questions pose sophisticated hypotheticals at the end of each chapter to present cumulative review of earlier topics. More like classroom experiences, the Glann Guide provides you with straightforward explanations of complex legal concepts, often in a humorous style that makes the material stick. The user-friendly Glann Guide is your proven partner throughout the semester when you need a supplement to (or substitute for) classroom lecture.
- The material is broken into small, manageable pieces to help you master concepts.
- Multiple-choice questions are interspersed throughout each chapter (t lumped at the end) to mirror the flow of a classroom lecture.
- Correct and incorrect answers are carefully explained; you learn why they do or do t work.
- You can rely on authority; the series was created by Joseph W. Glann?Harvard-educated, best-selling author of, among other legal texts, Examples & Explanations; Civil Procedure, w in its sixth edition.
- The Closer poses a sophisticated problem question at the end of each chapter to test your comprehension.
- A final Closing Closer provides you practice opportunity as well as a cumulative review of all the concepts from earlier chapters. You can check your understanding each step of the way.
- More like classroom experiences, these Guides provide straightforward explanations of complex legal concepts, often in a humorous style that makes the material stick.
- Author(s)Jospeh W Glannon
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleGlannon Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.