Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 16 years after Life In A Scotch Sitting Room, this volume continues Mr. Cutler's offbeat childhood anecdotes from the years of the great depression. Anyone who has forgotten how to see the world through a child's eyes, or use their imagination, really needs to buy this book and return to it again and again.
- Author BiographyIvor Cutler (January 15, 1923--March 3, 2006) was a Scottish poet, songwriter, and humorist. He became known for his regular performances on BBC radio, and in particular his numerous sessions recorded for John Peel's influential radio program. He is the author of Herbert the Elephant, I Am, and South American Bookworms.
- Author(s)Ivor Cutler
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/1998
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Honeysett
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.