All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight skilled beadmakers are given the challenge to create beads based on an inspiration - a colour, a season, a painting, an emotion - to see what they will create. The resulting beads show the variety of creative responses. Includes step-by-step instructions for using other materials with the glass to create unique beads. Louise Mehaffey is kwn for her craft and has been specializing in lampworked glass beads for over 25 years.
- Author BiographyLouise Mehaffey has been working with glass crafts for more than 25 years and specializes in mandrel-wound lampworked glass beads. She works from her studio, The Glass Place, in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. Her beads are used by renowned jewelry designers and have been featured in numerous exhibitions and publications.
- Author(s)Louise Mehaffey
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note323 colour
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.