All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Catholic social thought, social science, and gender studies, Christine Firer Hinze builds on data concerning women's market and household work to argue that twenty-first-century ecomies must pursue, as their overriding aim, sustainable sufficiency for every household and for the world house.
- Author BiographyChristine Firer Hinze is Professor of Theology and Codirector of the Francis and Ann Curran Center for Catholic Studies at Fordham University.
- Author(s)Christine Firer Hinze
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width114 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.