All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20 projects offer great ideas for a fantastic collection of fun, chic and stylish designs, with alternative pieces accompanying each beautiful item. Bringing together popular themes and subjects, Judy Balchin presents a whole range of decorative delights, from quirky fairies, funky cats and glitzy Christmas baubles to glowing lamps and elegant cocktail glasses. A wonderful source book and practical guide for anyone looking for new ways of working with glass paints.
- Author BiographyJudy Balchin studied art at Cardiff College of Art. Following this, she specialised in graphic design at Kent Institute of Art and Design in Maidstone. After working as a graphics assistant at the BBC Television Centre, she joined Adverkit International Ltd as a lettering artist. This began her love affair with letters, producing book jackets, advertising logos and television titles over many years. During this time, she also became involved in the craft world. She has appeared on television, worked as a craft demonstrator, designed craft kits and run workshops. She has produced more than twenty books on various crafts and is the author of many articles for craft magazines. She continues to enjoy her creative world and is currently working on her latest book.
- Author(s)Judy Balchin
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note48 colour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.