All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform the plainest tumbler, plate, or jar by applying color and pattern. Learn about the techniques and materials needed to produce beautifully painted glassware, and discover fabulous ways for creating special effects, such as attaching stones, making gel shapes, and mottling. Among the unusual projects--all with tracings that you can transfer: a coordinated butterfly jug and tumblers; a striped zebra and spotted ocelot frame; jam jars covered with fruit designs; a daisy plate; and a bowl with lightly painted watery-hued fishes. 64 pages (all in color), 7 1/2 x 10 1/2.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCrafts Made Easy S.
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date29/03/2007
- Content Note49 colour halftones, 32 colour illustrations, suppliers, index
- Weight454 g
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMartin Penny,Susan Penny
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.