Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionJust before her guests are due to arrive for a special dinner party, Carol Jennings flees her house to respond to a strange message she is receiving from the woods near her home. When she hears the screams of a terrified child, Carol realizes that the physic ability she has fought to destroy for years is back. Although misery and death haunt her past, she must become the woman she used to be to save a little girl. At first, Carol is reluctant. She will risk her marriage, and could put her own life on the line again, but the horror she senses sends her on a frantic search to find the child before it's too late.
- Author BiographyLucille Callard has been a published writer for over twenty years. She taught elementary students for twelve years and was a hotline counselor. Lucille lives in Illinois with her husband, Peter, and her dogs, Trixie and Wrigley. She is the mother of two daughters and has two grandchildren. You can reach her at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Lucille Callard
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.