All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA description of Glastonbury that remains one of the most evocative and poignant accounts of this wild yet holy place; a power center polarizing with distant Jerusalem and linking and harmonizing the Christian way with the primeval and pagan past of England.
- Author BiographyFortune moved to Glastonbury in 1923 and formed a pilgrim centre known as the 'Chalice Orchard Club' along with a temple dedicated to the 'Mysteries of lsis' in West London known as the 'Belfry'. During her life, and since, she has received a large following. Many of her books are still read by occultists/neo-Pagans. Just after the World War II she was struck down with leukaemia and died at the age of 54. She is buried in Glastonbury, Somerset.
- Author(s)Dion Fortune
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.