Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.50+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by booksinashed
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA description of Glastonbury that remains one of the most evocative and poignant accounts of this wild yet holy place; a power center polarizing with distant Jerusalem and linking and harmonizing the Christian way with the primeval and pagan past of England.
- Author BiographyFortune moved to Glastonbury in 1923 and formed a pilgrim centre known as the 'Chalice Orchard Club' along with a temple dedicated to the 'Mysteries of lsis' in West London known as the 'Belfry'. During her life, and since, she has received a large following. Many of her books are still read by occultists/neo-Pagans. Just after the World War II she was struck down with leukaemia and died at the age of 54. She is buried in Glastonbury, Somerset.
- Author(s)Dion Fortune
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.