Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1992, this study of Glaxo, from its beginnings to 1962, was based on unprecedented and unparalleled archival access to the company records. It gives a detailed account of the global operations of Glaxo, and describes t only the evolution of its international business, but studies its research and development programmes, its products, and its marketing and management. It was the first comprehensive study of a UK-based drugs company and one of the relatively few scholarly studies written of front-ranking world companies.
- Author(s)Judy Slinn,R. P. T. Davenport-Hines
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/1992
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.