All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe experience of place forms the backbone of American literary culture. The present book studies the kind of character to which this process gave rise as well as two specific discourses: West Coast Orientalism and the rhetoric of New York dynamism. Syncretistic readings engage with both American life and letters.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Krzysztof Kowalczyk-Twarowski is lecturer in American Studies at the University of Silesia, Katowice (Poland). He has published on postcolonial literature and American regional writing.
- Author(s)Krzysztof Kowalczyk-Twarowski
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterary & Cultural Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.